A few weeks ago, when it hadn't snowed quite yet, and the leaves were still in their beautiful fall state, Holly and I were DYING to go see them up above the cabin, however we didn't think that that's what we could have literally done when we went to see them.
I have hiked the trail above the cabin more times then I can count. I know it very well. I have seen a few animals in my day while hiking, mostly just moose though. As we were walking above the cabin, before we had even gone far enough to have the cabin out of our sight we talked about what to do in the event of seeing one of nature's great animals.
we continued on our journey. We chatted, and enjoyed the beautiful colors. As we turned a corner we looked up and saw one of these... no big deal at all... I don't think we have ever run so fast

Unfortunately we didn't get a photo of the actual bear... we were to busy trying to get away from it alive..
After we were safely away from the bear we stopped to take a few photos. We are really good at self timer.
so worth it.


You saw a bear?!!! I am jealous. Wow, I bet it was awesome, yet scary all at the same time! ps, I am waiting on my hair blog! ;)
ReplyDelete