crazy.
time just needs to slow down.
I have lived in Utah my whole entire life.
I have grown up knowing that many worthy 19 year old young men will go to serve missions for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
I watched my older brother go, and others close to me go.
I always thought yeah, 19 is old! they are ready to go do that by then!
Now I am (almost) 19. Things are different now.
Missionaries aren’t just people who I looked up to.
The boys that are leaving are my friends. Those who I have grown up with, those who are in the same stage of life as me.
Suddenly 19 doesn’t seem so old.
Suddenly two years seems a lot longer.
I have really realized what a sacrifice that going on a mission is.
I could not be prouder of all those who are willing to go serve.
Specifically Jake and Ryan!
My friends and I met Jake down at BYU. He leaves wednesday! Good luck Prince Stucki.
We will be sure to write.
You can do this.
Seriously...its amazing that they give up two years. so much respect.
ReplyDelete