Miss Ashley Easton Tagged me. So here goes.
Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter/facebook and tell them you've tagged them.
Randoms
1.I hate pineapple. The texture is just gross.
2.I am a very observant person.
3. I am very close to my cousins. They are some of my best friends
4.I wear five bracelets and two rings (sometimes three) everyday. I made all of the bracelets but two.
5. I really want to travel to Greece one day.
6.Currently I am lovin the songs: Call Me Maybe by Carlie Rae Jepsen. We are Young by Fun. and You Don’t Know You’re Beautiful by One Direction.
7.I love to throw parties
8.I hate feet. Badly.
9.I love cowboys, and I need to date one. If you know a good one hook me up.
10.I hope to visit every state in the United States.
11. I love anything turquoise. It’s my favorite color.
Questions Ashely Wanted Answered.
1.Why did your parents name you what they did?
My Mom took my cousin Anna to her friend Mackenzie’s birthday party, and my Dad went to the Mackenzie Mountains in Canada. They both just liked the name.
2.What was your first word as a baby?
Mom? I have no Idea.
3. What is one quality you have always wanted in your future spouse?
I have always wanted someone who is ambitious. Someone who sets goals, and achieves their goals.
4.What are you most scared of?
I am scared of rodents. Mostly because I think they are disgusting
5.What is something you have learned up to this point in your life?
When things are hard, to keep going. Sometimes you have to do your best, and let the chips fall where they may. You can’t sit and worry about the things you can’t control. Take life a day at a time. (I am not saying not to have goals though :) )
6.Favorite Article of clothing?
My jean shirt :)
7.What is your fondest childhood memory?
When my older brother Brandon would come over, we would always play hide and seek, and basketball. I had the best spot, under this table in our living room. Nobody ever found me.
8.Where do you want to be 10 years from now?
In ten years I want to be graduated from college. Hopefully, I will have gotten a job teaching. Hopefully I will be married :) Maybe a child or two.
9. Favorite holiday? Why?
I love the 4th of July. It’s always such a fun day/night. I love watching the fireworks, and seeing the patriotism of those around me. It’s always just a good time, no matter what. I have great memories of the 4th of July. Plus it means my birthday is close :)
10.Day or Night? Why?
NIGHT. I am a night owl for sure. I do some of my best thinking at night. I don’t know why really but I just like the night.
11.What makes you the happiest?
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. It is such a huge part of who I am. I love going to a school where I can learn so much more about it. I cherish my membership. The principles that I am taught to do really are what bring me the most happiness in life.
I tag:
Gina D.
Maren L.
Amanda Mo.
Maren Farr.
I want you to answer:
1.What is your favorite day of the week?
2.If you could pick an actress to play you in a movie of your life who would it be?
3.What did you want to be when you were a child? (ex. I wanted to be a power ranger when I grew up)
4. What is your favorite book and why?
5.What’s your favorite quote?
6.Would you rather have your flight delayed or lose your luggage?
7.What celebrity do you want to meet most?
8.What is your favorite tv show?
9.What’s one thing from your bucket list that you want to do next?
10.Who is your hero?
11.If you had the chance to go back to high school, Would you?

LOVE IT! so fun to read! Where did you get your jean shirt?! I want/need one pronto!
ReplyDelete