Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Red Sea

Sunday we went snorkeling at the Red Sea! Talk about a blast. Meet my roommate Linds. B. 
This would be Kate and Allison. We were all in the same ward in Liberty Square, but we never had a real conversation 'till we were here. I have also been in the same ward with Kate since freshman year. I am so sad that I haven't been better friends until now! They are just the best!
 
 What is it about snorkel gear that just is so attractive? The beach is just a magical place. (relax people)
 
 This is us fresh out of the Red Sea.
 We had a nice time taking creepy pictures with people we didn't know...

We also did some nice handstands on the beach.
Meet Miss Annie Reed. This girl and her brothers were basically pro at snorkeling.

 snorkeling, one of my better photos I know.

Nicole and Neil.

  
Hollie and I.
 I love Hollie, guess I just have a knack for making friends with people named Hollie/Holly.
  
This pic is just too good.

  
 The place we ate dinner at had cows everywhere, so naturally we had fun taking pictures on the.
yeah, I climbed on that thing in a skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment