Thursday, September 12, 2013

Leave me alone.

It seems like whenever I go home I get asked the following questions:

"Ohh, so are you dating anyone?" 
I answer with a solid "NO."

They usually follow up with "Are you going on a mission? "
Again, a solid "NO"

The third question is my personal favorite, "So what are you doing?"
"I DON'T KNOW. Graduating with my bachelors in June. Apparently that counts for nothing." 

When people ask me if I'm dating someone I feel a lot like Kevin in the clip below. 


I just want to say, "you know I really just plan to live alone." kidding.... but seriously. That probably makes me sound bitter. whateves. haha




4 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA oh my I love this post! Hang in there Kenz, you're doing so much with your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you are already graduating. You can't be done already, didn't you just start? You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....ha ha ha. Kenzie, I love you so much. You are so lucky to be graduating in June. Hang in there. You're so close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, you are amazing! Keep doing what you are doing cause you can! Being adventurous, living and loving life. You are awesome. And just for the record I laughed so hard when I read this post;) Please demonstrate that clip for me when I see you soon!

    ReplyDelete