

Rules of the Library.
I thought they were obvious... apparently not.
First and foremost, NO TALKING. If you must talk, do it in a hushed tone, or in a no shhh zone.
Second, never sit across or next to someone unless all other options are taken. If there is one person at the table, always sit diagonally.
Those are the two main rules. Follow them, and you should be fine.
please forgive the mild rage that is about to follow.

The other day, I took a trip to the Library.
I went and started working on my assignment, like a good kid.
I was at a table by myself.
Then this girl comes along, and asks if she could sit down.
She looked like a nice person, and so I said yes.
She sat down, I continued with my project.
Then her friend sits down...
THEY BEGAN TO HAVE A FULL ON CONVERSATION.
Were we in the no sshhh zone?
NO.
So in their loud voices they began to talk about the one girl’s crush around the corner.
I wanted to tell them where to go.
It was so distracting in the quiet library.
Apparently using your inside quiet voice isn’t common knowledge.
that was a well deserved rage. also...your post about the bachelor got me excited for tomorrow because if you saw the teaser...mi(HELL) is going to be super interesting!! hope your wisdom teeth are all good!!
ReplyDeletehaha thank you! Michelle is alway a real treat. please see my new post about wisdom teeth :)
ReplyDelete