Metro station got it right.. I am realizing how fast time flies. I am no longer seventeen, but the song seventeen forever still applies.
Time marches on, and sooner or later you realize it’s marching across your face.
Since when did I get so OLD...
I am months away from entering my last year of being a teenager. not okay with me.
I am planning to have an over the hill party at twenty.
Here are some pictures from the recent years of my life.I plan on making the best of the last year and a half of my youth. Starting with feather hair extension.s

first day of school sophomore year.
Junior Year

Senior Year

Freshman Year
Here are me and some of my cousins over the years! Anna, I don’t know why you aren’t in any of these photos. I didn’t forget you!

Christmas 2009

Hawaii

20....over the hill??!
ReplyDelete