Wednesday, March 2, 2011

honor code.


The suspension of Brandon Davies has everyone buzzin.

Some are hating on Mormon, and the Honor Code.

I can see how it looks from an outsiders perspective.

It’s unfortunate that when someone decides to do the right thing and confess

that they are suspended from the team, or the school.

It looks like they are being kicked while they are down, and they are in a way.

However, the honor code isn’t a secret.

Just had my interview for my endorsement Sunday.
I read the Honor Code, AGAIN.

I signed it, and talked about it with a member of my bishopric.

I know the consequences of what can happen if I choose to break the code.

NEWS FLASH PEOPLE.

Davies signed the honor code.
He violated it, and now the university is taking the action.

He knew what was in there,

It’s not like it just snuck up on him.

It shouldn’t come as a surprise to him.

I am as disappointed as anyone that he is gonna be gone. I would have loved to see him play more. He was one of my favorites to watch. all 6’9’’ of him.

It’s not something that I like to see.

Bottom line, he made a choice or choices that merit suspension. Every choice has a consequence. He could have played at many other colleges in the nation.
He chose here, he chose the code.


“One must want the consequences of what he wants.” -Bainville.

I am not here to judge his character. I am just sayin that this all comes down to choice and accountability.


2 comments: