19.
Can’t believe it’s finally here.
In the last year I:
*Graduated High School (technically still 17)
*Moved out of my house (again, still 17)
*Started college ^
*Turned 18
*Decided on a major.
*Made new friends
*Got reallllly sick.(a couple of times.)
*rode an airplane by myself
*Met and watched Jimmer play.
*read some good books.
*earned a scholarship for next year.
*had a lot of good laughs
*threw a couple good parties
*spent lots of time with family and friends.
* I learned a lot about life, and about myself.
Overall this year was a pretty big one for me.
I am so excited to see what the next one has in store for me.
I have nothing but hope for the future.
Looking back on the last year, I realized how truly incredible it has been. So much has happened to me, both good and bad.
I am so lucky to have had the experiences that I have.
I can’t put into words the happiness I feel.
I hope to have another year as great as this one!
you didnt tell me you got a scholarship!! congrats!
ReplyDeleteYea for birthdays!!!!!!
ReplyDelete