Friday, July 1, 2011

mad.

Once Upon a Time

I decided to get some food while I was out.

I got it, and walked back to my car.

Started to pull out of the parking spot when my car decided to die.

Stranded.

In the middle of the parking lot.

Even better.

Car still wont start.

Old people park in the spot my car occupied moments before.

Looks like I won’t be pushing my car into that one anymore.

Get out of car.

Call Mom.

Call Holly.

Holly and Heidi save the day.

While waiting for Heidi, and Holly,

a group of men come obviously entering the restaurant, in no hurry. they looked like nice enough people.

They stare at me, and my car in the middle of the parking lot.

They walk right past me, they even turn to look once they pass.

oh thanks...

Along comes a man, had a date, leaving the restaurant, questionably in a hurry.

Hey do you need help?

YES!!!!!
Helped me push the car into a spot, and made sure I had someone comin to get me.

To the old people who took my parking spot, and those who stopped and stared at me. thanks.

To the man and his date who stopped to help me, Thanks.


3 comments:

  1. Dude. That stinks. But grateful for kind people who go out of their way to help others! Glad things worked out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for the nice guy, just makes you think how important it is to help out when we can!! Love you Kenz!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this sounds just like the good Sameratin, just saying! hope your car gets fixed!!

    ReplyDelete