Thursday, September 1, 2011

livin it.

sooo here’s the latest.

I am now officially declared as a Teaching Social Science major. :)

YAY.

Can’t wait to start.

I am lovin school. lovin my classes. nerd alert right here.

I fulfilled my life long dream of seeing Def Leppard in concert.

met some quality people at said concert.

been reunited with my girls Aknapp Kari Gina Sandra Holly Sarah and many others.

I have two classes with a legend.

had some good laughs.

and it’s now almost the weekend

2 comments:

  1. Kenzie! You're going to be a teacher? I had no idea. That is awesome! You will be a great teacher. One of those ones that ALL the kids like. Whose the legend you have two classes with? Jealous ;) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. KAIT. Yeah, I wanna teach high school! thanks so much! you totally made my day! I'll have to text you about this legend.

    ReplyDelete