Monday, September 26, 2011

that time of year again

It’s that time of year again.
 I am SOOOO EXCITED FOR HALLOWEEN.
I made the cutest wreath I am pretty excited to hang it up!





I officially have bronchitis for the eighth year straight. 
This year is significantly less exciting, seeing as last year I ended up in the ER.
I think I went to the doctor early enough that it won’t get soooo bad. (hopefully.)

well back to the books for me! 
later :)

4 comments:

  1. what are the symptoms of bronchitis??

    ReplyDelete
  2. a " hacking cough", you cough stuff up usually. fever/chiils, tightness in your chest...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, that stinks! Why do you have it so often? And btw your blog is super cute, love your picture at the top and your wreath is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dunno. I am just super prone to it. Any type of cold goes basically straight to my lungs... Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete