Sunday, November 20, 2011

melts my heart


Yesterday, I was more domestic then I have ever been in my entire life. 
Holly, Gina, and I decided to host a pinterest worthy friendsgiving dinner.
We needed another table, cause one wasn’t gonna be enough.
We decided to go get Gina’s table. 
She lives on the opposite corner of the complex that Holly and I do.

So, we head over, and Holly and I get the table, while Gina and Brook got the chairs.
We were doing just fine, until we reached these narrow stairs to get to our house. 
We could see people laughing at us in the windows of the buildings. 
Then this boy in our ward comes RUNNING down from the third floor, and was like, “Hey do you want help? I know that you don’t need it, but do you want it?” We let him help us take the table to our house.
Seriously, things like that melt my heart.
The way he went about helping us was perfect. 
I am grateful for small acts of kindness like that, that remind me there are some great people in the world. 

2 comments: