First off, I’d like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my favorite one year old Tanner.
I am so thankful for Brandon, Ashley, Talmage, and Tanner in my life. Going to visit them in Philadelphia was one of the highlights of my summer.
I’m thankful for the great example that my older brother Brandon has been to me.
He’s set the bar pretty high for the rest of his many siblings to follow.
My nephews are seriously the cutest little boys. They are so smart, and they are just funny. Talmage is quite the little character, and Tanner is all over everything. I wish they lived closer.
Brandon also picked a great girl to marry.
Ashley and I had so much fun in New York City.
I can’ wait till we get to hang out more in europe this summer :)
I CAN’T WAIT.
I love having another girl around in the family to hang out with me and my mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment