Sunday, January 22, 2012

patience





The last six months have been very interesting for me. I have sensed a major theme in my life. That theme being that I need to be a patient person. There have been a few choice gems that have come into my life in the last six months (these gems are not my roommates). All of them have tested my patience in different ways. Seriously. It seems like each time I am at my wits end, I learn more. I learn more about that person and their story. I am immediately humbled. The more I understand about these people, the more patient I become. This happens every time.
I saw this:



Might I also add be patient.
Be patient with others and yourself.
You never know what challenges others are facing.
Having patience is definitely an up hill battle for me.
However, I think that it’s worth working on. 
Be kind.
Be patient.
Be loving.


1 comment: