Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Soulmate Part 3.


Soulmate part 3.  “That Should Be Me”

Remember my soulmate from last semester?

 If you don’t, please catch up with part one, and part two or you’ll be lost. 
Flashback to Monday. I walk into my Joseph Smith and the Restoration class, and I was sitting there waiting for Holly to come, and for class to start. As I was looking for Holly, I see HIM!




 MY SOULMATE FROM GEOGRAPHY. 
If someone was narrating my life they’d say, “fate brings the two lovers together again.” What are the odds, seriously? A normal person would never see him again. Life likes to remind me, time and time again, any situation like that isn't going to go normally for me. 

Irony, it’s real. 

Then I see the woman from the grocery store walk in. 


(just kidding, she's actually really pretty)
Perfect.  

I still can’t believe that He can be with another girl after all we shared. I mean seriously, He asked if those were my keys!! I thought we had something special. 
Every Cinderella has her midnight. 




This story is going to end where it began, 
with a line from Enchanted.

“I wish every happiness to you both” :)
Here’s to a new semester, and a new soulmate. 

2 comments: