Incase you all wanted to know
I have a cut inside my mouth, and it KILLS.
I absolutely hate washing off my makeup. I swear more water ends up on my shirt then my face.
I don’t know which is worse, packing or unpacking.
I struggle with making decisions.
I love the people that always seem to know what to say to make my day.
I love when a text makes me smile.
I love to daydream, and I do it often.
I love it when my ridiculous plans come to fruition.
I love it when small miracles happen.
I never change the dvd in my tv so I watch the same movie every night.
I fall asleep at the same part every night too.
Last night I had the best dream, and I was in such a good mood all day.
I love it when that happens.
Hey... I haven't talked to you in a really long time. Thought I would say hi. Hope everything is going great for you!
ReplyDeleteFruition is a fabulous word.
ReplyDelete