Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Nicknames


 Mackenzie is a rather long name. 9 letters to be exact. I have had all sorts of nicknames growing up. Kenzie, Kenz, Ken, KP, MP, Mackenz, the list goes on and on. One nickname I haven’t really ever loved, or gone by is Mac(k). 
Till now. Jordan, my cousin started to call me Mack. From there things quickly spiraled out of control. My brothers started calling me Mack. Next I got a theme song, Mack city (sung to the tune of Rack City.) My brothers changed Mack into MackDaddy. MackDaddy went to MackDaddy Pro/sly/firecracker/many other add ons.
My nephew was corrupted too. Talmage, who always sounds so cute when he says my name, yelled BYE MACKDADDY, when he left my house before he went to Texas. 

(sent to me by Jordan, If you don't understand see here)

This has to be the cherry on top
I have to admit, it’s pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment