HELLO FROM JERUSALEM.
The past four days have been a whirlwind. The plane ride was long! I somehow managed to sleep for most of it though. We have been on the go since we got here. We have had orientation, orientation, class, homework, orientation, and more orientation. Today, we finally had some time to go into the city on our own and explore. A bunch of us ended up at the wailing wall, or the western wall. The Jews believe that this is where the western wall of the temple was. It was so cool to see all of the people praying there. I took a moment to offer my own prayer. I am so excited to get to spend time in the old city. My classes are going to be tough, that’s for sure. I am excited to see what this semester brings for me!
notice the dome in the back. First night there!
Sunset (for you Hailey!)
First day of School Pic
Lizzie and I at the Western Wall
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh love seeing you and lizzie patch together :) tell Jerusalem hi for me. I'm sure it misses me. Sunsets are beautiful right?!
ReplyDeleteYay yay yay!
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited, it's the first blog from Israel! You are so pretty in your pictures, love them all! We miss you but we are so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Have a wonderful semester Kenz, and be safe! Your pictures look amazing, and you look beautiful! I love you!!
ReplyDeleteSo awesome Kenz! Good job updating this already!
ReplyDeleteyou are pulling those long skirts off like a pro!!
ReplyDelete