Monday, September 24, 2012

Turkey

On our way to Turkey!


Turkeys for Turkey

Blue Mosque

Smile with your eyes



Titanic on the boat ride


Gallipoli
(Dad! go rent the movie Gallipoli with Mel Gibson. You'll like it)

Boat ride to the Asian side of Turkey

Waiting for Brad Pitt
 in Troy

 My statue pose

The Agean Sea

 Assos 


 Pergamum 
 Statue poses.. AGAIN

 Funny story. I bought this turban, and I looked like a fortune teller. Naturally I ended up telling everyone's fortunes 


Library at Ephesus

Ancient Gym


Boat ride from Turkey to Asia

Hagia Sophia

Say hello to the turkish toilets
put some flowers in your hair.

doesn't this fish just look great
Notice the fish head


last night in Istanbul

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I'll keep you posted on everything! I'm glad you're having an amazing adventure! p.s.
    15 DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenz: love the blog. love the sound of music picture. love the turban. love the squatter. love you!

    ReplyDelete