Thursday, March 20, 2014
car flirting
Car flirting is something I am pretty good at. I used to do it all the time in High School and even my freshman and sophomore years of college. Remember that time Gina and Holly? As I have grown up I don't care to do that much anymore but today I had my finest hour.
There I was driving from Salt Lake to Provo in the middle lane. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a man on motorcycle (I know right?) in the fast lane looking at me. I waited a second and then looked at him. Sure enough he was still looking and so I flashed a flirty little smile and took off.
Next thing I knew he was on the right side of my car. He looked at me and then took off. This continued probably longer then it should have, but I just couldn't resist. Don't worry I was still driving safely Mom. :) We drove all the way to University Parkway together. As he got off the exit he waved to me. I was laughing so hard.
So here's to you man on the motorcycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment