I don't even know where to start with this post. Somehow 4 years have passed since the 17 year old Mackenzie moved to Provo and started BYU. I can remember sitting in Jr. High and dreaming of going to BYU and studying at the BYU Jerusalem Center. I sit here today and I am humbled and grateful that I was fortunate enough to live both of those dreams. I don't know why I was so lucky.
My experience at BYU was different than I ever expected it to be for better, and worse. I was tested as a student and as a person in ways that I never thought I would be. I walked away from BYU with a degree in History.
For those of you wondering what on earth I plan to do with that... I'll let you know when I figure that out. The important thing is I have a degree :)
Change can be so difficult. It's hard to see such a fun chapter of life come to an end. However, when I walked across the stage at graduation I was filled with a sense of accomplishment that I have only experienced a couple of times before. For the first time ever, I truly have no idea what is coming next. I guess we will find out together. Stay tuned.
Change can be so difficult. It's hard to see such a fun chapter of life come to an end. However, when I walked across the stage at graduation I was filled with a sense of accomplishment that I have only experienced a couple of times before. For the first time ever, I truly have no idea what is coming next. I guess we will find out together. Stay tuned.

I'm so excited that you graduated!! I remember talking last summer with you about how you still didn't know what you wanted to do. I'm in that same boat still. So i've got another 2 years, but I just want a degree in something dang it! Great Job Kenz, you look radiant as well (:
ReplyDeleteThanks Chels!! glad to know i'm not alone in the boat! :)
Delete