Sunday, October 19, 2014

BLAKE SHELTON.

My cousin Anna and I LOVE Blake Shelton. When we got word he was coming to Salt Lake we were so pumped. Anna waited and bought us tickets right when they went on sale. Finally the day of the concert arrived. It was a stormy day so we came prepared for rain. When we finally got out to USANA ampitheatre I was shocked to see how full it was. I had never seen that many people on the grass. So we found a seat in the VERY back. As usual USANA delivered a classy* crowd. 

These four kids came and sat RIGHT next to us, and they were all extremely intoxicated.They didn't look old enough to be drinking... As one of the opening acts was going one of the RATCHET girls next to me decided it would be fun to take our her lighter. She was waving the lighter extremely close to my shirt and my hair. She was literally trying to light me on fire!!!!! I tried my best to ignore her even though I really wanted to yank the ratty extensions out of her head. I never said one word to the girl, but she wasn't about to stop so we decided to move.

I quickly forgot about almost being lit on fire and enjoyed Blake Shelton. Anna and I were laughing and having a good time until the Grandma behind me informed me that the girl had come and put a lit cigarette on our blanket and that she was ready to "fight the little BI!#%" but she didn't want to fight in front of her Granddaughter haha. Anna talked her out of fighting for a second.. but this woman was FURIOUS. Especially when we told them that the girl had tried to light me on fire. So I left Anna to stop grandma from fighting and to go find security. Security took 10 years and by the time they got there the girl who played with fire was gone. 

The rest of the night was pretty anticlimactic after that. STAY CLASSY USANA.


*TRASHY

No comments:

Post a Comment