Saturday, April 21, 2012

thoughts


The words I couldn’t say.
I have kind of living in denial for the past two weeks.
I didn’t want to think about leaving V4 and the changes that would take place after moving out. Then, reality hit. hard.
Yesterday as I left V4 for the last time, I was overcome with all sorts of emotions. 
 I laughed and thought of all the good times that I had this year.
 I remembered the moments I laughed till I cried,
the nights I stayed up way too late,
the many profound thoughts during goodnight chatter,
the fun I had,
the challenges I faced,
the changes I made,
the obstacles I overcame,
and the people I grew to love.
My heart broke as I drove away from Provo.
I am forever changed because of the experiences I had this year. 
It was better then I could have ever expected. 
When I finally reached home, my journey felt complete.
I finally knew what I had been wanting to say all week.

I have been taught so much by those who people who I had the opportunity to be friends with this year. I am so grateful for the time I got to spend with all of you. I am grateful that your paths’ crossed with mine. 

Holly, Jordan, Katie, Brook,Liz, Barrels, Young Ones,
 I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment