Saturday, April 28, 2012

v4

Meet the lovely ladies of V4
These girls are some of my best friends.


We all loved to go get froyo. I would say it probably happened once a week.


Then we thought it would be a good idea to get a dog. His name was Boss. He only lived with us for a few days. 

We carried him around like this.


He was a good dog. He let us take pictures of him like this.


 Halloween was a great occasion for the girls of V4 ;) JO!


We were hated for our loud music, but we had a blast. Dance Parties were a frequent occasion. 


Holly, Brook, and I all had a fantastic time at temple square. SK baby.


We spent a lot of time at the window talking to the barrels. 


Had some great dinner parties.

 Sorry Jo, I know you hate this pic. We watched some great cat videos, and Hailey and Brad videos.  


Spent time as a family in park city
and had sleepovers in the front room


We spent many late nights together just laughing. I miss these people daily. I will never forget ROSS, Shots, SK, SB,  Squaw, circles on university, dance parties, call me maybe, the laughs, movie nights, yelling and singing down the vent, taking through the window to the barrels, the deed, THE VOICE, catan, and so much more. love and miss you all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment