Monday, May 20, 2013

mystery


Yesterday, I went to my old roommate Hailey’s house for pretzel night. Hailey makes homemade pretzels, and people come flocking. As I walked in, I saw this boy on the couch, and he looked so familiar. I couldn’t place him however, so I visited among friends. As I was walking out, he was still on the couch. I avoided eye contact, because I still didn’t now how I knew him. The girl next to him said, “hey are you from the bay area?” I replied, “No, I am from Bountiful, Utah.” The man who I didn’t know how I knew said, “you look really familiar to me, and I don’t know why.”  I told him I thought the same. We went through all the ways we might have known each other, and no connection was made... We have one mutual fb friend... The mystery remains as to how we know each other. 

How weird is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment