Friday, October 28, 2011

he's ghana be serving.


 Yesterday, we sent Ryan off on his mission to Africa. 
I don’t know how to explain the emotions I know that our whole family is feeling right now.


 The day we all were anticipating for five months has come and gone. 
It’s nuts to think he’s in africa right now...
I know he’s ready, and I know he’s doing the right thing. 
Hopefully he can be teaching cute little kids like this


I sure do love him.
24 fast sundays. 
4 general conferences
2 Christmases
till we meet again.


3 comments:

  1. :( love you Kenz! Ryan is seriously the bomb! Hooray for missionaries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Africa is gonna change his life. oh my heck. don't tell anyone, but i think the missionaries in africa are the luckiest, and the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said Kenz, hard to let him go but wouldn't want it any other way!!

    ReplyDelete