To say this last week was bad, would be an understatement.
Keep reading, I promise this post is going better places.
Seriously, I don’t know how I did it.
I had Three midterms to take in two days...
and then a quiz the day after.
I had to get a B in two on the three, so I can get the grades to get into my program.
These tests were HARD.
There have been times during college that I have felt overwhelmed, but I always seemed to pull it together, and just do it.
This week was different.
I really have never felt as overwhelmed, stressed,and inadequate as I did at the beginning of this week.
It was draining emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
Everything about this week just went wrong.
Anyway, the point is, I learned about more then physical science, geography, world history, and U.S. history this week.
I learned that
that make me happy.
It’s things like
a text from a friend that made me laugh out loud.
Mistletoe by JB.
the boys who went out of their way to open the door all over campus.
friends who listened to my awkward life.
Boy Meets World Reruns.
People who smile.
Most of all,
My family.
I don’t know how I could have made it without them.
I know that someone was watching out for me this week.
I know there is no way I could have made it through this week alone.
I’m glad this week is over.
I am so glad to be home to spend time with the people who matter most to me, for one last weekend with the cousins. I love you all.

I feel like your theme song for this week should have been, "just take one step at a time" by jordin sparks :) Next week will be better!!
ReplyDeletei love you so much kenzie girl, and i am so proud of all your hard work down at school. it is so admirable. keep it up, you are never alone. xo
ReplyDeletelove you kenz!!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you Mackenzie! WE LOVE YOU!!
ReplyDelete